Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:27 am

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS]Imoen in ToB: Everything that's Supposed to Ha
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:37 am 
Newcomer

Oh ok, so it was changed. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: [SPOILERS]Imoen in ToB: Everything that's Supposed to Ha
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:20 am 
Newcomer

Quote:
That being said, since this is a spoiler thread, anyone know what the romantic Aerie/Imoen ending is like? I don't have the heart to not romance Imoen in all of my playthroughs and I can't seem to find it in the game directory...

I think it's this one :

Quote:
Imoen and Aerie traveled the realms together for the rest of their lives, never settling down in any one place for too long. Outspoken and unapologetic about their love for one another, they would often challenge anyone that openly disapproved of their relationship. With their mounting reputation the problem resolved itself, as word spread of hecklers being made to levitate in the town square or village green, upside down and stark naked.

Far too many to recount, their adventures slowly drifted toward a cause both women were passionate about: uprooting slavery and oppression wherever they found it. Through their increasingly notorious exploits the pair became known as the Shroud Witches, Slavers' Bane. A following gradually gathered in their wake, and Imoen swiftly seized the opportunity to have a cadre of trained underlings at her command. The group would eventually become a sprawling organization run much like a Thieves' Guild, yet with an entirely different purpose. It was aptly named "The Tyrant's Haunt".

With Imoen's cunning and Aerie's conviction, the Haunt spread its influence swiftly through Faerun. Countless slaver rings were dismantled by their actions - sometimes subtle, often forceful; feudal lords were unceremoniously unseated, would-be smalltime despots were efficiently raided and dispatched. Its vast eyes-and-ears network would pin-point wrongfully convicted prisoners, enabling their eventual freedom, through legal means or otherwise. Perhaps most notably in its early years, the Haunt would infiltrate the Cowled Wizards of Amn, topple them from within and instate a new order much more in line with Imoen's designs.

Though her magic would increase her lifespan significantly, Imoen eventually succumbed to the ailments of old age. She quietly passed in the Baldur's Gate Chapter of the Haunt, Aerie by her side and surrounded by the many loyal friends made over the decades. In an inner courtyard of the Chapter, a life-sized statue of her likeness commemorates her departure. An obsidian plaque is affixed to the pedestal beneath her brass feet, clearly etched with her famous last words: "Yer gonna be screwed without me."

After Imoen's passing, Aerie redoubled her efforts to travel Faerun and beyond, working to fulfil her promise to spread the Haunt's influence to every corner of the known world. In her travels she would regale anyone that would listen with tales of her departed beloved - a woman exceptional enough, Aerie would say, to make your innermost wishes come true with naught but a magical word.

The lore of the modern Haunt is pervaded with over a thousand stories of Imoen's life and deeds, many heroic, most of them an indulgence of her rebellious streak. Many of these stories would seep into the folklore, become epic tales, become legend.

All of them entirely factual and not embellished in the slightest.

I have read all the endings because I thought I had got the wrong one. ^^' Still the best NPC mod though (despite the bugs I mean (and 1.202 is better for Shadows of Amn imo ^^')).

Offline Profile