Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:16 am

Post subject: Re: A Call for Fan Fiction/Art
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:06 pm 
Initiate of Imoen

This story features Imoen as the protagonist in place of her sister, Irene the dwarf, who was killed by Sarevok. Unfortunately, it was never finished, but it remains one of my favourite pieces of fanfiction, nevertheless. It's a dark tale, but utterly engrossing, and it features Sarevok an awful lot, which is always a plus. :)

Slow Fade has the same premise (more or less) and also comes highly recommended.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 pm 
Forum God

For those of you who haven't checked the webpage in a few days, I've just updated the list of links and fan stuff to include everything I've been able to get my greedy little hands on. Go check it out :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 pm 
Newcomer

I believe I have some of the fanfiction from back before the database died. At the very least, I have the series of fics I wrote, if they're desired.

Hyperactive Sex-Crazed Chipmunk!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 pm 
Forum God

As long as they're Imoen-related (she's the focus, she's an important party member, etc.), sure, go for it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm 
Newcomer

I made some fanart/comics with baldur's gate theme.

Not all of them include Imoen though, for example I made a comic on the Aerie romance 7 pages.
Would that be appreciated or should I just not bother?

..... You know what, I'll post it anyway and you guys can check it out if you want to.

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7

Comments very much appreciated

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:45 am 
Newcomer

Hello! I'm new to the forums, but I've perused them a bit as of late and have read a bit of fan-fiction written by authors posted through the site, as well as seen some fanart here and there. I'm currently playing BGII:EE with the Imoen Romance mod on and am working through the Throne of Bhaal portion of the game. It's my first time playing the sequel game. I was a big fan of the original game as a kid and have always had an appreciation for Imoen, even though her role and dialogue was greatly downplayed in the first game. Despite that, she still somehow managed to squirrel away into a place in my heart over the years and as I now continue to play through the games, I grow more and more fond of her as a character.

I just wanna give a quick thanks for all the hard work from the folks that made the mod and worked on it tirelessly over the years. I realize it was quite a lengthy effort. If any of you see this, thank you for your time and efforts, they are deeply appreciated by me.

As for relevance to this fanfiction/fanart thread, I have been making some Baldur's Gate fanart recently based on my current playthrough and would like to share it here considering Imoen features in at least a few of the pieces. I plan on making more, so perhaps I'll post it in the future on this same thread. Not sure how much traffic comes through these boards anymore, but if you take the time to look at these, thank you! I hope you enjoy. (If you follow the links, my personal blog theme somewhat shrinks images, but if you simply click on the images themselves it should blow them up a bit larger for you to view with more ease.)

Imoen and CharName

Baldur's Gate Party Members

Boots of Speed

Imoen Captive at Spellhold

Jaheira Casting Slow Poison (and a Worried Imoen)

Captured by Sahuagin

Offline Profile