Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 am

Post subject: Rushing Spellhold
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:14 pm 
Newcomer

Hi, quick question - is there a safe way to rush Spellhold to free Imoen without having to wait for the dreams to occur and still experiencing all this mod has to offer? Like changing/adding some variables to ensure everything goes as it would like I had all the dreams?

I simply cannot convince myself to wait more than absolutely necesarry before going to rescure her... I do all the quests in the city as quickly as possible and have more than enough gold, exp and equipment to go Spellhold, dont want to sleep for 5 days just to get the dreams, it totally disagrees with me:/

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Rushing Spellhold
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 am 
Acolyte of Imoen

I don't know off the top of my head. If you use the advance real timer command, and set to 8 hour rest only, you could have it done in 5 sleeps (3rd dream not necessary)

I think there is an ImoenDream variable, not sure what it sets. You could search the code for teen Imoen, look for where things are set, work out what to set it to, and do that?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:37 am 
Newcomer

OK, then what about mod content in chapter 6 when NOT romancing Imoen (no campfire scene, no ImoenRomanceActive variable etc) ???

What I noticed is that there is no Promenade merchant event, no |stealing mu stuff events, no "1000000 glod" comments etc. Does she do/say ANYTHING mod related in chapter 6 if not romanced?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:45 am 
Acolyte of Imoen

I had thought so. I wasn't super involved with the revised version, so Israel or Vanatos would know better. There isn't much until you face Bodhi I don't believe.

Offline Profile